GreenKey is a Enterprise grade, end-to-end encryption with multi-layer security and encryption keys managed by users.
Our service is architected to leverage carefully selected third party platforms and infrastructure, assuring that customer data and the assets storing or processing it are protected against physical tampering, loss, damage, or seizure.
Our telephony engines, which handle call setup and media (i.e. voice or video packet) exchange, are located in numerous data centers across the globe. These locations are managed and maintained by Tier 1 providers with years of experience—ensuring data centers are secure and reliable.
3rd Party Security Audits
GreenKey quarterly engages independent security firms to perform extensive vulnerability assessments and penetration tests. GreenKey is scrutinized by combining various testing methodologies such as ISSAF, OSSTMM, PTAS, WASC and OWASP test procedures to determine potential weaknesses and security vulnerabilities in GreenKey’s client & back end infrastructure.
- Capturing SIP Authentication
- Cracking SIP Digest Response Hashes
- VLAN Hopping
- Application man-in-the-middle attacks
- Eavesdropping Phone Calls
- General and Directory Scanning
- Flood-based Denial of Service (DoS)
- Fuzzing Denial of Service (DoS)
- Session Tear Down
- Check-sync Reboots
- Redirect attacks
- RTP attacks
- Spoofing Caller ID
- VPN Attacks
- The SIP Digest Leak
- Identifying Weak Encryption Practices
- Attacking VoIP Systems
- Registration Manipulation and Hijacking