Trade Ticket FAQ
Which exchanges are supported?
- CME Group
Which CME Group product groups are supported?
- Currently, only Energy products are supported
Which are the CME Group product names?
- WTI, Brent, Gas
Which CME Group symbols are supported?
- CL-Light Sweet Crude Oil Futures
- LO-Light Sweet Crude Oil options
- BZ-Brent Crude Oil Last Fay Financial Futures
- BZO-Brent Crude Oil Futures-Style Margin Option
- NG-Henry Hub Natural Gas Futures
- LN-Henry Hub European Natural Gas Financial Option
Which strategies are supported?
- Call Spread-Options
- Put Spread-Options
- Call Butterfly-Options
- Put Butterfly-Options
What types of trades are currently supported?
- Dual-sided trades
What permits a trade to be submitted?
- The form contains valid entries
- The firm has submitted certification to CME Group to authorize GreenKey as a platform
- GreenKey has associated the firm’s users with individual profile permissions
How can I correct a trade by voice?
- Users can correct an error by voice when you say “correct” followed by the value or keyword
What are the keywords that GreenKey's Trade Ticket recognizes?
- Term (Month and Year) = Dec 17 or January 16
- Trade Ticket Product Name = WTI or Brent or Gas
- End Term = Dec 17 or August 16
- Strike Prices = 45 50 or 45 50 60 or 275 285 295
- Strategy- or Put/Call = Put or Outright or Spread or Call
- Price as a bid, ask, or trade = Trades 30 or Bid 8 or Ask 9
- Hedge Price as crossing, against, versus, hedged + value = Against 55 or Versus 370
- Delta as value + delta = 38 Delta
- Quantity + Value = Quantity 550
Can I do manual updates to the ticket?
- Users can select any field and either select a preset option (drop down) or input text