Connect: GreenKey Gateway
With our gateways, users can reduce private wire lines. The gateways are also fully compatible with existing hardware solutions and enables GreenKey Voice to be a full turret replacement.
This gateway allows companies to get “On-Net” with GreenKey using their existing hardware turret infrastructure (IPC, Etrali, BT, etc.). See diagram 1 below.
The gateway also allows GreenKey users to communicate to existing counter parties over private wires while allowing counter parties to use their existing turret system & requires no changes to counter party side. See diagram 2 below.
- Keep using your turret. Hardware agnostic. With this gateway, firms don't have to change what they currently use but are able to save on monthly physical line charges.
- Unlock the Network. Allows users to connect via ANY T1 or E1 private wire. It completely removes "on net" counter-party limitations. Plus, the gateway allows for cross-turret deployments (co-mingle soft turret and hard turret while leveraging GreenKey cloud, recordings and transcription capabilities.
- Deploy Rapidly and Smartly. The gateways can allow managed, phased deployments (no hard cuts). Leverages on premise and forking of existing private wires.
- Disaster Recovery Solution. Using GreenKey with this gateway, firms duplicate existing turret connections as at disaster recovery sites for a fraction of the cost.
Why the GreenKey Voice Gateway makes sense for your firm:
- Is your existing turret support contract ending soon or has it already expired?
- Do you work remotely on a regular basis or even once in a while?
- Do you travel for business and wish to communicate with your counterparties the same way you would at your own desk while remaining compliant?
- Does your firm need to add traders or brokers but the cost of adding extra lines and hard turrets is prohibitive?
- Is your firm opening a new desk but wants to keep costs as low as possible?
- Is your firm moving offices?
- Is your firm in need of a new disaster recovery plan?