New York or London
GreenKey is a group of ambitious people working on audacious technology built around solving an important problem: how can voice improve workflows? Over the last five years, we have unlocked the power of voice for the financial industry and are expanding to support critical emergency services functions.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with your resume.
GreenKey is looking for a self-starter with 5-10 years of marketing experience to join our team and contribute to shaping the future of voice technology. Our ideal candidate is a quick learner who works comfortably in a startup environment, has strong written communication skills and experience with on- and offline marketing tactics.
You will join GK as our first full time marketing hire. In this exciting and dynamic role you will be hands on covering the whole range of marketing activities. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with agency or corporate marketing experience who wishes to take on more responsibility in a hands on leadership role.
- Sales & Marketing collateral creation: lead the design and creation of our sales & marketing collateral Digital Marketing: Working with various GreenKey team members, including engineers and data scientists, to tell GreenKey’s story across online platforms
- Event Planning: Working closely with sales to determine the most suitable conference opportunities for our team to attend, speak, or sit on panels, as well as creating our own stream of GreenKey hosted events.
- Content Strategy & Execution: Lead the design and execution of GreenKey’s content strategy as it establishes itself as the leading market player in our relevant markets
- Writing copy and developing content for social media, blog, email, web and promotional materials (Preferred candidate will have some design experience)
- Copywriting: Comfortable drafting copy from discussions with sales, leadership, and
technical teams for use on our website, blog, and in sales collateral
- Martech savvy: Expand our use of Hubspot and other relevant martech solutions we may
leverage as we scale up our marketing stack
- Social media: Comfortable operating across LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant
channels to manage a cohesive strategy in line with other digital activities
- Design: Skill in designing the visual elements of our website, blog, email newsletters,
social media presence, etc. will be essential. Strong design background and familiarity
with tools such as WordPress, InDesign, InvisionApp, etc.
- 5-10 years marketing experience working within a similar domain
- Knowledge of financial markets, in particular sales & trading workflow
- Adobe InDesign a plus
- Expect to spend 25% of your time travelling in this role as our team is split across
Chicago, London, and New York.
What Success Looks Like
In your first 90 days, you will:
- Manage GreenKey’s blog editorial calendar, and drive blog posts from concept to
- Develop organic content for social media across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Map our event strategy for the year
- Onboard in London and Chicago, meeting the team and getting up to speed.
- Create primary sales collateral pieces
After six months on the job, you will:
- Support product launches through social media and email marketing
- Own our marketing stack and sales lead generation process
- Coordinate GreenKey’s presence at relevant trade events and manage promotional
communications before, during and after
One year in, you will:
- Drive new leads through an on- and offline marketing funnel using a full marketing stack
- Deepen your involvement supporting the sales team
- Significantly impact the direction of GreenKey
GreenKey is a group of engineers, data scientists, finance experts and hard workers building
technology. We know that our work gives police officers more time to protect communities, and
makes the finance industry more efficient while keeping it honest.
Our users are:
- Traders and brokers from the top 15 financial institutions in the world
- Police officers and emergency services dispatches in cities across America
Working at GreenKey
We are proud of the culture we’ve created in offices across Chicago, New York and London. Our team is made up of dynamic, humble engineers, data scientists, sales people and business leaders. Our culture is comprised of seven core principles: curiosity, optimism, candor, work ethic, empathy, self awareness and integrity. Success at GreenKey is beyond technical aptitude. Those who demonstrate these values will find themselves surrounded by like-minded individuals ready to tackle challenges together
When you join our team, you can expect: Generous PTO, remote work flexibility, comprehensive insurance, 401k plan with matching.