Within GreenKey (“GK”), Customer Success sits at the nexus of our sales, product, marketing and growth teams helping to drive company growth.
Do you thrive consulting closely with customers on their core business objectives? Are you looking for truly fascinating and inspiring work, where you’ll work alongside an amazing team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you’ll do
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the point-person responsible for delivering maximum value to our most strategic Enterprise customers.
- Deliver value to our customers by building trust and maintaining strong relationships, learning about their business priorities, and guiding them on how to onboard and deploy GreenKey
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Onboard and assist new enterprise customers
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen GK proficiency
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
Who you are
- You have several years of direct client management experience ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management or Sales role at a B2B technology company ideally in the financial services field
- You have several years of experience trading or working with traders at large financial institutions
- You understand trading workflows
- You thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry, size and lifecycle
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant impact for your customers
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
What we offer
- Competitive compensation including Salary, Bonus and Equity
- Full health benefits including medical, vision and dental
- Generous Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Holidays and Parental Leave policies
- Free workout classes at the office gym
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits
GreenKey is a group of engineers, data scientists, finance experts and hard workers building technology. We know that our work gives police officers more time to protect communities, and makes the finance industry more efficient while keeping it honest.
Our users are:
- Traders and brokers from the top 15 financial institutions in the world
- Police officers and emergency services dispatches in cities across America
Working at GreenKey
We are proud of the culture we’ve created in offices across Chicago, New York and London. Our team is made up of dynamic, humble engineers, data scientists, sales people and business leaders. Our culture is comprised of seven core principles: curiosity, optimism, candor, work ethic, empathy, self awareness and integrity. Success at GreenKey is beyond technical aptitude. Those who demonstrate these values will find themselves surrounded by like-minded individuals ready to tackle challenges together.
To apply for this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe for GK insights