Marketing and Sales Operations Specialist
New York, NY
GreenKey is looking for a Marketing & Sales Ops Specialist who will create and execute a comprehensive marketing program to support revenue and sales objectives. They will lead sales enablement, digital marketing and conversion rate optimization. The role needs to ensure a lucrative ROI is aligned with core business priorities and help accelerate sales/ brand awareness.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Own the improvement of conversion rates on landing pages, ensuring alignment to brand and product design guidelines
- Proactively make recommendations/implement website content and marketing efforts based on performance and trends
- Develop and maintain analytics to track marketing success (HubSpot, Google Analytics, Social Media)
- Lead content creation and digital marketing: videos, blogs, social media, and sales collateral
- Accelerate sales by generating inbound leads and implementing Account Based Marketing Strategies
- Manage the end-to-end sales funnel
- Generate meetings for sales through email marketing, sequencing, and content creation
- Plan and execute all marketing related activities: webinars, press releases, blogs, ad campaign strategies, etc.
- Knowledge and demonstrated expertise in digital marketing.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Sales enablement experience.
- 1+ years of conversion rate optimization and analytics experience.
All interviews will be conducted remotely.
GreenKey is a group of engineers, data scientists, finance experts and hard workers building technology. We know that our work gives police officers more time to protect communities, and makes the finance industry more efficient while keeping it honest.
Our users are:
Traders and brokers from the top 15 financial institutions in the world
Police officers and emergency services dispatches in cities across America
Working at GreenKey
We are proud of the culture we’ve created in offices across Chicago, New York and London. Our team is made up of dynamic, humble engineers, data scientists, salespeople and business leaders. Our culture is comprised of seven core principles: curiosity, optimism, candor, work ethic, empathy, self-awareness and integrity. Success at GreenKey is beyond technical aptitude. Those who demonstrate these values will find themselves surrounded by like-minded individuals ready to tackle challenges together.
When you join our team, you can expect: Generous PTO, remote work flexibility, comprehensive insurance, 401k plan with matching.