NYC / LONDON
GreenKey is looking for an experienced hunter to lead Sales efforts in identifying, qualifying and closing new customers. You are a strong communicator and thrive on building rapport with customers to build a pipeline of new business opportunities.
Do you thrive consulting closely with customers on their core business objectives? Are you looking for truly fascinating and inspiring work, where you’ll work alongside an amazing team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage an established network of contacts in Financial Markets to build a deal pipeline
- Work to and exceed a target quota of new business
- Maintain an up to date CRM system of contacts and deals, experience in using Hubspot would be beneficial
- Proactively track and report on your progress to Management and your colleagues
Who You Are:
- You have several years of direct Sales experience ideally in a B2B Financial Markets environment
- You thrive on building long-term relationships and partnering with a range of customers from end-user consumers to C-level executives
- You have the ability to easily communicate the value of new products and solutions to prospects
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
- You prioritise company culture and a flexible working environment and have the confidence to be compassionately candid with your colleagues
GreenKey is a group of engineers, data scientists, finance experts and hard workers building technology. We know that our work makes the finance industry more efficient while keeping it honest.
Our users are:
Traders and brokers from the top 15 financial institutions in the world
Working at GreenKey:
We are proud of the culture we’ve created in offices across Chicago, New York and London. Our team is made up of dynamic, humble engineers, data scientists, sales people and business leaders. Our culture is comprised of seven core principles: curiosity, optimism, candor, work ethic, empathy, self awareness and integrity. Success at GreenKey is beyond technical aptitude. Those who demonstrate these values will find themselves surrounded by like-minded individuals ready to tackle challenges together.
When you join our team, you can expect: Generous PTO, remote work flexibility, comprehensive insurance, 401k plan with matching.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with your resume.