New York, NY
GreenKey is looking for an experienced hunter to lead sales efforts in identifying, qualifying and closing new customers. You are a learner, listener and thrive on interactions with prospects. The ideal candidate for this opportunity wants to lead the growth of our commercial organization and our go-to-market strategy. Financial markets or prior experience selling to the buy-side preferred.
You love quotas and exceeding activity/pipeline goals on a monthly basis. You are process oriented and have extensive Hubspot CRM system knowledge and reporting capabilities. You have a measurable track record of success and experience in building relationships at all levels of a company.
What Success Looks Like
In your first 90 days, you will:
- Learn GreenKey’s messaging and specific value propositions
- Build pipeline and begin developing relationships
- Complete a demo and training curriculum
After six months on the job, you will:
- Meet agreed-upon goals and targets relating to revenue targets and team productivity
- Manage negotiations, objection handling, and deal strategy
- Start to accelerate buy-side pipeline/ gather valuable product and market feedback
One year in, you will:
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly pipeline and revenue targets
- Collaborate with business partners and present to investors and C-Suite
- Manage entire sales cycle and build long term profitable relationships
All interviews will be conducted remotely.
GreenKey is a group of engineers, data scientists, finance experts and hard workers building technology. We know that our work gives police officers more time to protect communities, and makes the finance industry more efficient while keeping it honest.
Our users are:
- Traders and brokers from the top 15 financial institutions in the world
- Police officers and emergency services dispatches in cities across America
Working at GreenKey
We are proud of the culture we’ve created in offices across Chicago, New York and London. Our team is made up of dynamic, humble engineers, data scientists, sales people and business leaders. Our culture is comprised of seven core principles: curiosity, optimism, candor, work ethic, empathy, self awareness and integrity. Success at GreenKey is beyond technical aptitude. Those who demonstrate these values will find themselves surrounded by like-minded individuals ready to tackle challenges together.
When you join our team, you can expect: Generous PTO, remote work flexibility, comprehensive insurance, 401k plan with matching.