Success Manager, Public Safety
Within GreenKey (“GK”), Customer Success sits at the nexus of our sales, product, marketing and growth teams helping to drive company growth. GK’s technology enables police officers and firefighters keep their eyes up and hands free. The ideal candidate for this opportunity has the ability to understand difficult concepts and communicate solutions to prospects.
Do you thrive consulting closely with customers on their core business objectives? Are you looking for truly fascinating and inspiring work, where you’ll work alongside an amazing team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What You’ll Do
- Grow GK’s public safety pipeline, maintain an opportunity funnel, and identify new deals
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within and outside of public safety; Sheriff, Mayor, CIO, Police Chief, Fire Chief and other officials in order to understand and influence technology and funding priorities
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen GK proficiency
- Document sales activities, circulate call notes, provide internal communications on sales
- Assist with creation of collateral for digital marketing activities & events
Who You Are
- You have several years of direct client management experience ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management or Sales role at a B2B technology focused on government organizations
- You thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives
- You have the ability to easily communicate the value of new products and solutions to prospects
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
GreenKey is a group of engineers, data scientists, finance experts and hard workers building technology. We know that our work gives police officers more time to protect communities, and makes the finance industry more efficient while keeping it honest.
Our users are:
- Traders and brokers from the top 15 financial institutions in the world
- Police officers and emergency services dispatches in cities across America
Working at GreenKey
We are proud of the culture we’ve created in offices across Chicago, New York and London. Our team is made up of dynamic, humble engineers, data scientists, sales people and business leaders. Our culture is comprised of seven core principles: curiosity, optimism, candor, work ethic, empathy, self awareness and integrity. Success at GreenKey is beyond technical aptitude. Those who demonstrate these values will find themselves surrounded by like-minded individuals ready to tackle challenges together
When you join our team, you can expect: Generous PTO, remote work flexibility, comprehensive insurance, 401k plan with matching.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with your resume.