Technical Account Manager
New York, NY
GreenKey is hiring a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to bridge the gap between Product, Engineering, and Sales to help seamlessly integrate our technology into client workflows and to lead cloud and enterprise deployments. You will help craft and execute strategies to drive our customer’s use of GK services.
The TAM role breaks into three key areas:
- Deployment Strategy & Project Management
- Customer Solutions & Success Manager
If you have the personal drive and technical acumen to join a disruptive start-up on the cutting edge of NLP, AI & Automation, plus looking looking for an accelerated career progression we’d love to hear from you.
- 3 to 5 years Banking/Financial technology experience
- Program/project management experience
- Comfortable working autonomously as primary technical contact for customers, leading projects remotely and in person and driving accountability
- Comfortable with Linux command line, ability to create customer-facing technical design proposals and documentation
- Understanding of APIs and protocol technologies and enterprise application integrations
- Demonstrate ability to handle escalations and manage Support workflow
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Knowledge of on-premise, cloud & kubernetes cluster design principles
- Pre-sales experience, capable of delivering product demos and pitching GK’s value prop if required
- Working Docker experience
- Light Python create/edit ability
- Experience with sales & trading workflows and infrastructure
All interviews will be conducted remotely.
GreenKey is a group of engineers, data scientists, finance experts and hard workers building technology. We know that our work gives police officers more time to protect communities, and makes the finance industry more efficient while keeping it honest.
Our users are:
- Traders and brokers from the top 15 financial institutions in the world
- Police officers and emergency services dispatches in cities across America
Working at GreenKey
We are proud of the culture we’ve created in offices across Chicago, New York and London. Our team is made up of dynamic, humble engineers, data scientists, sales people and business leaders. Our culture is comprised of seven core principles: curiosity, optimism, candor, work ethic, empathy, self awareness and integrity. Success at GreenKey is beyond technical aptitude. Those who demonstrate these values will find themselves surrounded by like-minded individuals ready to tackle challenges together.
When you join our team, you can expect: Generous PTO, remote work flexibility, comprehensive insurance, 401k plan with matching.